"The Colour Me Photography Challenge Series" for the month of September is going live today. September will be the "Colour Me Brown" month. (The round up for Colour Me Pink of August will be posted tomorrow.)
For the challenge, I am looking for ingredients - and not prepared food. So, think along the lines of Cinnamon Sticks, Brown Rice, Potatoes or even Flax Seeds. Be creative!
Here is a snapshot of the guidelines in case you want to check in:
1. Anyone can . If you are a blogger, you have to leave a link in your blog to the page "The Colour Me Photography Challenge Series" (http://thehumptydumptykitchen.blogspot.in/p/the-colour-me-photography-challenge.html) mentioning the title as such.
You can post the photo as part of a recipe post. To see an example, please go this post of Arroz Mexicano. (The pic with tomatoes could be an entry.)
You can create a separate post for this. See this post of Strawberries to get an idea.
2. Please send only one photo.
3. Resize your image to around 500px x 700px or 700 px x 500 px. If you are not sure how to do it, I can of course do it for you.
4. Mail your entry for the month with the photo attached to pickwickcorner (at) g mail (dot) com with the subject line as "The Colour Me Photography Challenge Series" and the following details.
- Your Name:
- Your Blog's Name:
- Title of Your Pic:
- URL of your post:
In that case, I will come to your blog, copy the pic you want to be posted at the round up and link you. You just have to drop a comment here or at the announcement post page for a month.
5. The photos must be your property. The copyright of the photos will rest with the owners of each photo.
Please visit some of the pages that are linked to the round up and leave an encouraging comment.
Check this page for updates on rules, round ups and each month's challenges.
The challenge for September will end on the 30th. You can send in your entry any time during the month. The round up will be published in the first week of October. September will see Colour Me Orange.
Please drop a line in the comment box if you have any doubts or suggestions.